Saturday, June 6, 2015

Waiting is the hardest part

I didn't planned to fall in love with someone that lives from other half of the globe, but man, I did! Love indeed moves in a mysterious way. It has been six months since we became a romantic pair, virtually.


He plans to come here this year, to meet me and my family. We have become pretty serious with our relationship. I couldn't be any happier to have known someone pretty similar to me in almost anything. We have the same interests, genre of music, outlook in life and a lot more.
My biggest pet peeve is waiting. I really do hate waiting but for this man, I am willing to wait. I was even surprised how willing I am to wait for him to come here.


We are both willing to make this relationship work. I just can't help to feel lonely at times and get emotional. It would have been different if he's near me.

I can't wait to be with him. To hold him, to touch him, to hug him, to kiss him, to cuddle with him and do so many things together.


He makes me so happy. He understands me. I hope he really is the one I have prayed for. 


... the one I can be completely crazy with. The one who will hold my hand through the good and bad times. 

No comments: